Key West Bar Cabinet by Howard Miller
Brand: Howard Miller
Color: Medium Wood, Wood Tones
- Key West finish on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers is moderately distressed with gouges, scribes and rasping for an aged appearance.
- A pillowed herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors and elegant turned legs give this versatile cabinet a British colonial flair.
- An upper fixed shelf can hold glasses and tumblers.
- THE HOWARD MILLER DIFFERENCES:
- 180 door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage, including four shelves for bottles and two top shelves for accessories. The doors have a storage capacity of up to 16 bottles.
- Two drawers. Metal drawer guides add stability to the drawer.
- Wooden wine rack. Storage for up to 22 bottles.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Prep shelves. Laminated, hinged, lift-up shelves inside the accessory drawers provide more surface area for mixing or prep.
- Auto-on switch. A smart light switch that turns on automatically when the door is opened, and off when closed.
Details: Key West finish on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers is moderately distressed with gouges, scribes and rasping for an aged appearance.A pillowed herringbone-cane pattern on the front doors and elegant turned legs give this versatile cabinet a British Colonial flair. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
Package Dimensions: 60.0 x 45.0 x 25.0 inches