Lynwood Corner Curio Cabinet by Howard Miller 680-345
Brand: Howard Miller
- CURIO CABINET: The Lynwood Curio Cabinet features a Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to compliment your home decor. It fits perfectly in the corner of your living room, dining room, bedroom, and more to showcase your favorite collectibles.
- DURABLE: Lock your shelves in place with Pad-Lock metal shelf clips while adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors. Receive incredible quality with this handmade display cabinet that can double as a buffet replacement for dining, made in the USA.
- DISPLAY: The front opening door is designed with crystal-cut grooved glass with five levels of display and four glass shelves that have continuous holes for adjustment. A glass mirrored back will enhance the look of your treasures.
- DIMENSIONS: The height is 72 inches (183 cm), with a width of 28 inches (71 cm), a depth of 16 inches (41 cm), and wall dimension of 20 inches (51 cm). A No Reach roller on/off switch is located on the back for incandescent light to illuminate the cabinet.
- HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
Details: This Lynwood Corner Curio Cabinet by Howard Miller has a Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Crystal-cut grooved glass on the front opening door. Four glass shelves for five levels of display with continuous holes for shelf adjustment. Pad-Lock shelf clips lock shelves in place. No Reach roller on/off light switch for incandescent light on the back. Made in the USA. Howard C. Miller founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21, and is based out of Zeeland, Michigan. Even though Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value, he expected nothing less than the best. From gaining the title Worlds Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer in the 1960s to creating collectors cabinets in 1989, all the products have the same attention to detail and handcrafted ideals. Howard Miller offers hundreds of items to complement any dcor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality is reflected both in the products Howard Miller creates and in the people whose artistic talents are relied on to manufacture them. The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isnt an easy one to emulate. But its the only way we know of doing business. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
Package Dimensions: 73.0 x 23.0 x 23.0 inches