Rustic Barnwood Cheyenne Pool Table by Viking Log Furniture
The Norway log pool table incorporates the lodge look with the traditional style pool table. The top rails and side skirts are constructed of Ponderosa pine. The 6" diameter log legs are Norway pine. The rails are made up of 2" strips of knotty Ponderosa pine and laminated together to ensure that they will stay straight. The outside edge is then hand drawknifed. The side skirt is permanently attached to the rails and also drawknifed, giving each table its own unique character. This billiard table is a perfect addition to any home, cabin or lodge and is sure to provide entertainment with your family and friends for years to come. This table is available in the clear lacquer finish, or the honey pine finish. Matching log cue racks are available with clean peeled logs.
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America specifications
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
- 3-piece, 1" inch thick Brazilian slate
- Chocolate brown, fringed pockets
- Championship Tour Edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Requires a professional installer to set the table up
Our signature pine tree spotting point is cut from black walnut. The spotting points are machined by a computerized router into the top rail to give each pool table a rustic look.
Pool Table Measurements
|Table Size||7 Foot||8 Foot||9 Foot|
|Play Area||39" X 78"||44" X 88"||50" X 100"|
|Outside Dimensions||52" X 91"||57" X 101"||63" X 113"|
|Room Size||12'9" X 16'||13'2" X 16'10"||13'8" X 17'10"|
Pool Table Fabric Choices
Color levels change from computer to computer so the actual fabric color may vary slightly from the color shown. Northwoods Billiards is not responsible for variations in the final product.
Also available in Honey Pine Finish