Sunset Trading 3 Piece Drop Leaf Dining Set Arrowback Chairs
Add traditional charm to your home without compromising space or style. Wood and white is a clean and refreshing combo that modernizes the classic silhouette of this table and chair set. Perfect for small dining area, condo or apartment living, this double drop leaf table serves your day-to-day needs yet transforms into extra dining space when guests drop by. Mix and match with your choice of Sunset Trading Andrews Collection arm and side chairs, buffet, china cabinet, islands and carts (sold separately) to complete your perfect dining retreat. The superior solid wood craftsmanship is designed to last for generations!
• Set includes table and two chairs
• Perfect for small dining areas, table can be placed against a wall with drop leaf down
• Solid handcrafted slightly distressed hardwood rectangular drop leaf table
• Two tone table with distressed antique white base
• Beautifully detailed, turned legs support this versatile table
• Two convenient 8" drop leafs
• Two Windsor style arrowback chairs
• Chairs feature curved, comfort back with perfectly carved, turned legs
• Commercial grade steel leg braces for heavy duty support
• Assembly required: Attach table legs to base, All hardware provided. Chairs are fully assembled
• Free wood samples available
• Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
• TABLE DIMENSIONS: Both leafs down: 30"H x 32"W x 34"L , Using one 8" leaf: 30"H x 32"W x 41"L , Using two leafs: 30"H x 32"W x 48"L
• Leg clearance: 28.5"
• Table weight: 56 lbs.
• CHAIR DIMENSIONS: Overall: 38"H x 19.5"D x 20"W
• Seat: 18"H x 16"D x 18"W
• Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
• Chair weight (2): 16 lbs.
• DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed. Decorative items in photo not included
• Product Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Wipe up spills immediately. Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this could damage the finish