Sunset Trading Andrews 5 Piece Butterfly Dining Set with Windsor Spindleback Chairs
Welcome guests into your home with this sturdy and well made dining set from Sunset Trading - Andrews Collection. ~ Warm and inviting, the classic beauty and design of this dining set makes it equally appropriate for your kitchen or dining room. ~ Pair with Andrews Collection buffet server (sold separately) to complete your perfect dining retreat or party room. ~ The superior solid wood craftsmanship is designed to last for generations!
Set includes table and four chairs
• TABLE FEATURES: Two size rectangular extension table
• Convenient self storing 12" butterfly leaf
• Two tone antique white and warm distressed chestnut finish
• Beautifully detailed, turned legs
• Constructed from kiln-dried solid oak wood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table's structural integrity over time
• Matte lacquer preserves the natural grain patterns adding protection from moisture and daily wear and tear
• Strong plastic inserts to keep your wood, stone and tile flooring protected
• Easily increase size of table to accommodate up to 6 people
• TABLE DIMENSIONS: Closed (with no leaf): 30"H x 36"D x 48"W
• Using 12" leaf: 30"H x 36"D x 60"W
• Leg clearance: 25.5"
• Weight: 98 lbs.
CHAIR FEATURES: Chairs are fully assembled
• Four Windsor style spindleback chairs
• perfectly carved, turned legs
• Factory tested to support up to 350 pounds
• Commercial grade steel leg braces for heavy duty support
• Total chair dimensions: 41"H x 22"D x 20.5"W
• Seat dimensions: 18"H x 16.5"D x 20"W
• Seat back: 25"H
• Weight (4): 21 lbs.
• Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
• Product care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
• Simple assembly: Attach legs, tools and hardware provided
• Free wood samples available
• Two year warranty against manufacturer defects