Sunset Trading Camel Crossing Padded Stool
As comfortable as they are stylish, a hint of Scandinavian minimalism and a touch of mid-century modern infuse these counter height barstools with contemporary appeal. The plush padded barstool seats set thes bar chairs apart, camel color will never go out of style and matches any wood, fabric or leather, with diamond pattern stitching adding breathtaking depth and dimension. Angular tapered black metal legs will incorporate Art Deco motif to your home bar and kitchen counter, the simplicity and functionality of this sturdy stool will bring an elegant rustic element to any room. Matching counter height table with sleek lines and geometric forms is available separately to update your dining room and entertaining space with designer style.
• Includes two stools. Durable tubular steel powder coated legs provides resistance to chipping, tarnish, rust, stains and corrosion
• Floor protectors to safeguard your wood, tile and stone flooring and provide stability on uneven surfaces
• Comfortable padded faux leather seat and back
• Seat and back contour to your curves for extra comfort
• Easy clean suede like polyester upholstery with a contemporary diamond stitch pattern
• Footrest for added comfort
• Pair with matching counter height pub table that features a wood laminate top and complementing black base (available separately)
• Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
• STOOL DIMENSIONS: 38”H x 20”D x 17”W
• Seat: 25”H x 16”D x 17”W
• Seat back: 14”H
• Seat cushion: 2”H
• Footrest to top of seat: 19”H
• Stool weight (2) :15 lbs.
• Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
• DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life, the product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed | Assemble frame, attach legs and seat, all hardware provided | Product care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Wipe up spills with warm water and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.