Sunset Trading Country Grove Round or Oval Extendable Dining Table
Update your dining room or kitchen with this two sized expandable dining table. The two-tone palette pairs weathered gray with natural brown for a contemporary blend that can complement any decor from transitional to cottage. This French country furniture adds a well-defined rustic farmhouse feel to your dining room and is ideal choice for smaller spaces, it easily extends for larger gatherings with one self-storing leaf expanding the table from 42 to 60 inches. Constructed from solid eco-friendly Malaysian oak and veneers, this pedestal counter height dining table is truly timeless and looks fantastic when paired with other pieces in the Cottage Grove Collection.
• Two size oval or round wood extension table
• Beautiful distressed two tone light gray with medium walnut wood top will match with your cottage or classic decor
• Convenient 18 inch self-storing butterfly leaf
• Instead of creating space to put the leaf under the bed or in a closet, leaf stores neatly within the table with sturdy, metal mechanisms for effortless movement
• Top constructed from kiln-dried solid rubberwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table's structural integrity over time
• Supported by a solid rubber wood pedestal base with metal brackets perfectly balanced by four elegant carved legs : Adjustable levelers with protectors to safeguard your flooring
• Easily accommodate up to 6 people using the unique hidden leaf
• TABLE DIMENSIONS: No leaf: 30"H x 42" round
• With leaf: 42"D x 60"W
• Leg clearance: 26.5"
• Weight: 102 lbs.
• Free wood samples available
• Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
• Disclaimer: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed. Decorative items in photo not included
• Product Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
• Assembly: attach table pedestal and feet, tools, hardware and assembly instructions provided