Sunset Trading Mid Century Bar Stool
Minimalist barstool with a streamlined relaxing look equally appropriate for your home bar or to give your kitchen counter more seating room. Cool 70’s inspired Scandinavian retro design that will withstand daily wear and bring you back to a simpler time. Iconic mid-century modern splayed legs, curved back and stain resistant cushioned seat provide comfort with understated impressive style. Constructed from solid sustainably sourced FSC Certified Malaysian Oak, get the contemporary vibe you want without harming the environment. This chic counter height accent chair looks awesome when paired with other dining room furniture pieces in the Mid-Century Collection.
Set includes two counter height barstools
• Solid kiln dried rubberwood frame
• Beautiful Danish brown multi-faceted walnut finish will update your home
• Free wood samples available
• Delicately arched back looks attractive and gives maximum support
• Footrests help you get on and off the stool and are good for your posture and back
• Strong bold together design provides stability
• Woven gray soft performance fabric repels moisture with a barrier on the back of the upholstery that prevents liquids from harming the padding
• Simply wipe up spills with damp paper towel and you will be amazed how easy it is to keep this fabric clean
• High density foam padded seat provides superior comfort
• Non-marking plastic floor glides to protect any surface
• Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
• DIMENSIONS: 40”H x 23.5”D x 19”W
• Seat: 24”H x 18”D x 19”W
• Cushion thickness: 2.5”
• Seat back: 17.5”
• Top of footrest to seat: 17”
• Weight (2): 22 lbs.
• Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
• Simple assembly: Attach box seat to assembled back, attach front legs and stretchers, tools and hardware provided
• Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish