Sunset Trading Tremont Queen Bed
Create a feeling of balance and serenity with the neat, clean Mission-style lines of this Amish inspired Sunset Suites Tremont Collection from Sunset Trading. At a fraction of the cost of similarly designed bedroom furniture, this transitional bedroom set asserts quality and durability that will have you sleeping soundly for years to come! Both the matching bed and mirror feature traditional shaker slats that give this set style unsurpassed by America’s top wood furniture designers. Available in stand-alone pieces or as a complete bedroom set to accommodate your individual requirements.
FEATURES: Traditional mission style slats adorn this impressive bed
• Boasts a four-step furniture grade finish for a distressed warm chestnut hue
• Clear lacquer coat provides extra protection, as well as virtually maintenance-free care
• Extra-wide side rails provide durability and stability
• Strong wood, MDF and wood veneer construction
• Floor protectors for ease of movement
• Five solid wood cross supports (two with center legs) provide all the support you need for your mattress set to rest securely
• Box spring and mattress required (not included)
• Accommodates any thickness queen, adjustable and sleep number bed bases
DIMENSIONS: Overall: 58"H x 87"D x 66"W
• Headboard: 58"H x 3"S x 66"W
• Footboard: 30"H x 3"D x 66"W
• Side rails: 6”H x 1”D x 81”W
• Clearance under side rails: 12”
• Distance from slat bottoms to floor: 13"
• Height from top of slats to top of side rails: 3.75 ”
• Elegant square feet with curved fronts (4): 4.25“H x 1.5”D x 2.25”W
• Bed weight: 113 lbs.
• PRODUCT CARE: Clean with light furniture polish for lasting beauty
• DISCLAIMER: Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed.
• Decorative items in photo not included
• Assembly required, all hardware and tools provided
• Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
• Free wood samples available